Total Pageviews

Friday 17 August 2012

Typewriter Booklet For Sale

Copies of the booklet published to coincide with the Typewriter Exhibition at the Canberra Museum and Gallery (July 14-September 16) are now available for sale online.



Copies can be obtained by sending money to


typewriter.booklets@gmail.com
through

The cost for non-Australian buyers is:
$26.00 (Australian dollars)

For Australian buyers:
$15.00 (Australian dollars)
(Cheques will be accepted from Australian buyers)

PLEASE ENSURE YOU ATTACH YOUR NAME AND MAILING ADDRESS

The cost covers:
Cost of book $10.00.
Cost of air mailing anywhere in the world $14.10, mailing anywhere in Australia $3.00.
Cost of package and PayPal fee $1.90.


What you get for your money:


A 123-page booklet
Full-colour
Glossy pages
Images and a brief description (history, designer etc) of the
101 Typewriters in the Exhibition
Foreword by Richard Polt
Introduction by myself

There are only about 40 copies left for sale - SO first in, first served!

13 comments:

Bill M said...

Looks like a terrific book. I will be going to PayPal and ordering one.

L Casey said...

Done and done.
Can't wait to read through this. Looks quite nice!

Thanks, Robert.
Ken

Mark said...

Sent you some money. Can you sign my copy perchance?

L Casey said...

Yes, what Mark said. Autographs, please! I can't believe I didn't think of that!

shordzi said...

!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Jasper Lindell said...

You're calling this a booklet? This is more than just that - I know from having read it a number of times that it is simply a fine volume!

schrijfmachine said...

Looks nice! Paid and done. Can you please sign it? Frank

Nat said...

*squeal* I'm def getting one!
Could you please sign mine too??
And I agree with Jasper, that's not a booklet! Ah ahahah :D

Raivo said...

And it's payed. I hope that I am not too late. This book looks very desirable!

Ton S. said...

Just bought one, looking forward to reading it!

Anonymous said...

I bought one, too, Robert. Do you have a confirmation system so I can stop worrying that PayPal might have screwed up or I was too late?
== Michael

ToriForte said...

Just snagged one for myself and Ted... I'm not quite awake yet today, email me if you didn't get all the info you need. :)

Mark said...

When we get them? Could it even be in my mailbox when I get home today?